Just something I noticed today as I was properly marking some threads for testings. Some threads that are tagged are not showing in the results. For example:
https://forum.step-p...forts-by-cabal/ (marked with the testing prefix)
https://forum.step-p...forums/testing/ (not showing up in results)
I should mention that it was tagged with 'testing' in the Topic Tags. When I deleted that tag and added the proper Topic Prefix (testing), it disappeared from the results and as not shown back up. I've waited all day for this think it might be a forum cache issue and will resolve itself, but it was yet to do that. This has effect multiple mods that I added the correct prefix to today.
I did see the option to rebuild the cache in the AP, but didn't want to touch that as I'm not positive the issue is the cache.