217 replies to this topic

#211 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,986 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 07:37 PM

Just thought I'd drop by and let you know that I have now succeeded in breaking the persistent limit even with Temporary=1

I am getting round it by deactivating two mods which add new worldspaces (Dreamborne Isle and Darkend). With them disabled I can generate DynDOLOD and play away to my heart's content. With them included in DynDOLOD the instant crash on new game is back. I wasn't intending this build to be another monster but, well, you know! I'm actually quite proud of my accomplishment

I must stress I am not posting because I am asking for any help with this, only because I figured you may be interested.

Both those mods add new worldspaces right? But they also must add a couple thngs to Tamriel, which is probably what puts it over the edge. I wonder if this still happens with Skyrim SE. I guess we will find soon enough (within a year) if that is the case.

#212 ShmooZ

ShmooZ

Prisoner

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:17 PM

Been having unusual stuff happening. First Wrye Bash told me there was an error in JK's Skyrim when I was creating a Bashed Patch. So I removed JK's and rebuilt my patches.

Now I get this message from DynDOLOD:

Duplicate Form ID [0001A275] in file [90] DynDOLOD.esp

Any idea what this means. I tried to look in TES5Edit but I could not find any Form ID 0001A275...not sure what file 90 is referring to either.

Any help sincerely appreciated...miss my LODs!

#213 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • 3,986 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:52 PM

Been having unusual stuff happening. First Wrye Bash told me there was an error in JK's Skyrim when I was creating a Bashed Patch. So I removed JK's and rebuilt my patches.

Now I get this message from DynDOLOD:

Duplicate Form ID [0001A275] in file [90] DynDOLOD.esp

Any idea what this means. I tried to look in TES5Edit but I could not find any Form ID 0001A275...not sure what file 90 is referring to either.

Any help sincerely appreciated...miss my LODs!

See FAQ: Exception in unit xxx line xxx: Duplicate FormID [xxx] in file [xx] xxx.esp

Also if you use search for this error you will find a number of similar posts like this or this or this or this and it is always because people use a certain version of Wrye bash that generates a faulty bashed patch

#214 ShmooZ

ShmooZ

Prisoner

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:59 AM

See FAQ: Exception in unit xxx line xxx: Duplicate FormID [xxx] in file [xx] xxx.esp

Also if you use search for this error you will find a number of similar posts like this or this or this or this and it is always because people use a certain version of Wrye bash that generates a faulty bashed patch

I did check for errors and there were some mods with errors. Started from scratch and reinstalled everything except mods that TES5Edit said had errors.

Found the FormID, but still couldn't pinpoint the problem.

Using Wrye Bash 307 beta1 - Standalone Executable...I can try downgrading to 306 non-beta Standalone and see if it makes a difference.

Deactivated Bashed Patch and generating now...

I googled my error but it didn't return any relevant info...will look over FAQ and forum better next time...sorry.

Anyway you are a genius, DynDOLOD is still my favorite mod...even though I have Seranaholic looking pretty ferocious now days!

THANK YOU! ::):

#215 archer

archer

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 09:39 AM

Sheson, I noticed some floating GlowLOD meshes in Windhelm, maybe there are more I didn't noticed yet. How can this be fixed?

Example:

glowlod.jpg

Edited by archer, 08 March 2017 - 09:41 AM.

#216 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • 3,986 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:27 PM

Sheson, I noticed some floating GlowLOD meshes in Windhelm, maybe there are more I didn't noticed yet. How can this be fixed?

Example:
glowlod.jpg

Either by properly doing the clean save routine when updating an existing save game or if that is not the case, by identifying (the good old looking up of the Editor ID in xEdit and follow it until source mod has been found) and removing the mod that causes the problem. Once the problematic mod is identified let me know.

Edited by sheson, 08 March 2017 - 02:28 PM.

#217 archer

archer

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:41 AM

Hm, just checked it, there is no mod which changes the meshes. Only Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp is loaded before DynDOLOD.esp.

I'll do a clean save...

#218 archer

archer

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:57 AM

Update: Clean save procedure did the job.

Many thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dyndolod, lod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users